Mausoleum of the Medusa is a love song to brutal, old-school arena combat. Perseus and Medusa are trapped in a deathmatch--but the gods raise them from the dead! Put on a good show to break the cycle and be rewarded! Medusa is a passion project by two guys in love with Dark Souls, the original Legend of Zelda, pixel art, and Clash of the Titans!
Drew K. and Dan Cullen had never made a video game before this. The intention was to make a quick demo in 6 months. Eventually, this grew into a full game over a 2 year development cycle.
- Old-School Depth meets Modern Design
- Free! (not freemium)
- Tactical Gameplay
- Runs on Windows, OSX, and Linux
- All-original pixel art, music, and sound design
Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
About New Hell Studios
- New Hell Studios is a game studio out of Brooklyn. Drew K. runs the show and collaborates with his friends.
- More information
- More information on New Hell Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Mausoleum of the Medusa Credits
- Drew K.
- newhellstudios AT gmail.com